Tuesday, September 26, 2023

All Of God's Word Is True

All Of God's Word Is True

Proverbs 22:21 That I might make thee know the certainty of the words of truth; that thou mightest answer the words of truth to them that send unto thee?

Praise the Lord that I KNOW 100% that ALL of God's Word is certain, is truth, is entirely dependable. I don't have to be like the world or those in modern Christendom that question it, correct it, think there are parts that are not accurate or not in the "originals."

What I hold in my hand TODAY in my King James Bible and in the preserved underlying Hebrew and Greek texts is certain. Of that I have no doubt. I wouldn't want it any other way. In fact, I pity and pray for those true believers who do not have that certainty.

John 17:17 Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth.

All of it.

Jerry Bouey

No comments:

Post a Comment