Tuesday, September 26, 2023

What To Read On Laundry Day

What To Read On Laundry Day

I found a Lent reading schedule in my Bible app. Do they have a Borrowed reading schedule?

Or maybe it's Lint - what to read on laundry day.

Isaiah 1:16-18 Wash you, make you clean; put away the evil of your doings from before mine eyes; cease to do evil; Learn to do well; seek judgment, relieve the oppressed, judge the fatherless, plead for the widow. Come now, and let us reason together, saith the LORD: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool.

John 13:8-10 Peter saith unto him, Thou shalt never wash my feet. Jesus answered him, If I wash thee not, thou hast no part with me. Simon Peter saith unto him, Lord, not my feet only, but also my hands and my head. Jesus saith to him, He that is washed needeth not save to wash his feet, but is clean every whit: and ye are clean, but not all.

1 John 1:9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

Psalms 51:2 Wash me throughly from mine iniquity,and cleanse me from my sin.

Psalms 51:7 Purge me with hyssop, and I shall be clean:wash me, and I shall be whiter than snow.

Jerry Bouey

No comments:

Post a Comment